Saturday, October 25, 2008

How to become a member of Adsense


First, do not register an account to create a blog portal dilayanan blog at wordpress.com. But these conditions I do not know when to apply, but that this must be taken before you regret it later. I regret it a bit with the register in wordpress.com, but the actual rue my due also, that this engine worpress SEO friendly blog, so I think it needs time to appear in the same mind "uncle" of Google.

Second, you must be age, or simply age forth the future. Who is this? Self-forth mean age is, if you have not yet 18 years old, although already married, I far as one, you are still not allowed (different with Indonesia, min. 17 years old or have been married). So, if you are age 17 years do not despair, but I do know who the website your website popular, now at the age of 18 years a new list. But the website does not list for being the "there", remember the first requirement.

Third, "I wait .. not the first three terms, the article explains the purpose of this is not enough age to the future, "the reply Budi burst. Fair if it is, if someone has been sentenced 24 hours longer period of his life as a doctor because of severe pain, sick better spend repent for age, age do not spend a list so the AdSense Publisher. ", Said the author. Surprised I do not think Budi and irascible, "son!! Poker ridiculous, the age they represent a doctor. ", the author only kalem said," I, my college troublesome. "

Third, I think more, How can know, a member of GMail's not a month. Gardening, I visit the blog - blogs that have been so successful that an AdSense Publisher, they understand more than I like Poker junior.

Tip: When applying, make sure that your self is yourself, not to ensure yourself that you actually are Bill Gate or Steve Jobs. If that happens, then you are not in the cafe but in the kost kost-existing medical privacy, alias mental hospital.

These tips are high because of the sudden mad because they can not with wise To increase the fuel price, so do not register until the time he was in Google AdSense, it membumbung high because many people are successful, while he eehh first month of $ 0.0000000001.

Give a comment!

Post a Comment